July 20, 2026

Living on Grandma Time

Went out to see music last night and during the performance a person came up from behind, put one hand on my left shoulder and kinda put their right hand in my right (front) pants pocket and said “I’m so into you”. 

Twice. 

I checked my valuables and I was not pickpocketed. Later figured out it was a woman with fake sideburns. Just thought I’d share. I felt a little less compromised when the bartender identified her as a woman.

Other than that, it was a great show. A friend was interviewing a famous old guy, and then doing a folky opening set for him at a local dive bar, and then going to a different club and doing a punk set with her other band. She's retired, and she never stops.

The crowd was pretty darned ancient.

Doors at 5

Show at 6!

No comments: