September 30, 2024

Progress!

We are nearing the end of Project Storage Space.

1) Numbering the un-numbered items at my house and review

2) Going through all of the boxes at the storage space and deciding what is for the dump and what is to donate

3) Friends who are outfitting their apartment come by to take what they like / donate and dump run

3) Moving all of the items from my house to storage space

4) Rellie visit 1 -- one elevator worth of stuff moves out

5) Rellie visit 2 -- another elevator worth of stuff moves out

6) Friends come by to take my childhood dresser

I have put several items on the virtual free table at work and have shouted out about the availability of the last bureau on Facebook.

One woman at work is going to take my mom's bureau and my grandmother's "three dollar table"

Another woman is going to take a tiny chair

And a friend of a friend might take the last bureau.

All I will have left is chairs and one box of things that nobody wants.

Start

Yesterday (note that the boxes on the left came home to be given away to people in the family who like jade fruit)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails