September 25, 2021

Banana Bread

Last Friday someone at work posted a meme about brown bananas.

Like many other people in the world who saw the meme over the last year, I felt impugned and made banana bread immediately. Did I mention that my chest freezer REEKS of frozen bananas? 

The resulting banana bread was one of the most beautiful of my life. I told mrguy to please let it cool and let me take a photo before diving in.

He did, but then forgot to cover the pan, which should not be a problem in a right and just world. However worst-cat-in-the-world-boy-kitten quickly located the bread and ate the best part of it (the top). It did not agree with him. He got violently ill and pooped everywhere at 4am. I thought I'd cleaned it up. Got back in bed, rolled over and put my hand in a puddle of cat glop on the duvet. So gross. I had to wash the rug, all of the linen, myself and the cat. 

But the banana bread was gorgeous, right?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails