March 25, 2007

A Sunday at Home

Rain gauge update:

It's gonna rain, and I'm totally excited. Gotta get the rain gauge installed before it does so I can keep track of the action.

The cool kids laughed at my excitement about the rain gauge and other scores from the weird store in L.A. But I fly the geek flag freely, so they shouldn't be surprised. I finally listened to "Funny Tape" in the car and recognized it as a record called "Sebastian Cabot, Actor / Bob Dylan, Poet". Gave it to one of my uke buddies from work and she loooves it.

My goal today is to get out and dig in the garden, make ahi poke and cook up some asparagus from the organic box. Mr Guy has his eye on dispatching a kabocha squash.

But first, a glass of buttermilk, some eggs, and one of mom's amazing oranges.

We're getting a late start.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails