April 6, 2007

The Other Mrsguy

mrguy has a myspace page. And I'm bummed because I can't be his friend unless I join myspace. I'm kinda busy over here with mrsguy, and don't have so much interest in myspace, but then there are chicks with good lookin' avatars in his network and I should be one of them.

Not like I'm going to consider myspace seriously, but I figured I'd check out the brand. Darn if there isn't a mrsguy already, and she seems like a very cool church-going woman who likes music and is married to a real Mr. Guy.

In her honor I have updated my profile to include The Stars of Faith, whose "Swing Low Sweet Spiritual" would definitely be on my desert island list. You should check out their one song on itunes. Then you'll be hooked and need to go to gemm.com to find some vinyl or bootlegs.

It's gonna happen.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails