May 6, 2012

Norway Day



Biggie warts and I tried to go to Norway day yesterday. We don't have the best of luck with this.

The last time we tried to go, I got to her house, we got in my car and found that my battery had died.

This time I got to her house, looked at my phone, and found a message from my sister saying that my mom was really really sick.

Foiled again. But I was already in my car and up and attem, so I just kept heading south.

Mom and sis had come back from a trip to Italy arriving at three in the morning. Mom now had acute bronchitis.

Five hours in the emergency room later, we came home, got Mom settled in, and got her meds going. Poor sweet Mamoo.

Good thing there was an industrial spill at the forklift factory on Friday because the factory closed that day, there was no work, and I rested.

Grand Mamoo is now doing a little better.

See you next year, Norway day.

Or will we?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails