December 12, 2020

Gentle Lamb From Alabam

My office mate bites. I'm working on changing his behavior, because I love him like crazy, and he has to come to work with me so that he doesn't bother the other cats.

I go to "night school," which is what I call watching Jackson Galaxy episodes in the evening. My office is covered with kickers, fur mice, a turbo scratcher, and our nearly-deceased iPad that can play the apps Cat Alone and Cat Alone 2.

Beastie's furniture is part of the catification of the house that I hope will give him the stimulation he craves. We've put some friends on the cat ladder so that he can take out his aggression on someone besides me.

Feast your eyes on wee beastie v. Gentle Lamb. I think that Gentle Lamb from Alabam is one of the baby toys I got from the free table at work, in the before times.

See what a pretty picture this is? So sweet.

And then there's this. He'll bite the lamb, the ladder itself...I may have mentioned that he ate the veneer off of the door in the guest bedroom?


He's a busy boy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails