April 3, 2022

Plant Based Eggs. Think About It.

OK. I love this commercial. Wayne has a hangover and needs something to keep the bile down. He puts some plant-based eggs in the toaster (yes. toaster), makes an egg muffin and "helps to save the planet."

Although the commercial gives me joy and helps the planet in that way, my BS meter goes into the red when a vegetarian option I see on television says it's going to save the planet.

In case you were wondering, Just Eggs does not save the planet. And the interior packaging is plastic, which made me feel guilty. But their little puck was on its way to being tasty. I might buy it again, just for the fun of it (while using the plastic puck holders as seed starting containers for the cats' wheat grass farm.

Like me, the ad community likes Wayne, and Kelly, and J.B. Smoove, who does the voiceover. 

However the vote is still out on Just Eggs.

Just for the record, I did not pay full price for Just Eggs. I bought them at the canned food warehouse.


And also, for lunch I made some eggs. So much better!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails