June 8, 2014

Thank You, Chinese Estate Sale

A few weeks ago bigsis and I went to an estate sale and had a good old time. My regret is not buying the huge pile of mystery cassette tapes with handwritten Chinese labels. Could've been great. But I feel great about my other finds.

Last night we finished watching Master With Cracked Fingers. It's Jackie Chan's first starring role, in a film from 1971 that is largely made from bits of other films. Great outfits, great lamps, a guy who has eyebrows that look like giant mustaches -- and a lot of kicking. What's not to like?

I'm waiting for a very special day to watch Manster:


And then this beauty -- a ceramic wall pocket. Is it hideous or actually beautiful? I'm leaning toward the latter:


Don't know where I'm going to put it yet. Maybe the Lady Bathroom.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails