September 21, 2018

Plague Of Frogs

What's next? 
Really, People?

The last year at the factory has been so hard, in multiple ways that I'm not at liberty to discuss. It's a slog, but I'm still in love with it and its people. 

Yesterday my boss lost her job to restructuring. I can't imagine doing my job without her with me. 

Also yesterday we learned that one cat (nose) has terminal cancer. Not unexpected for a 22-year-old. But our other boy, ears, is also somehow sick. This was two trips to the vet for mrguy in one day. One biopsy for ears. He is still at the vet's overnight, awaiting an ultrasound.

And an hour ago, mrguy smelled smoke in the middle of the night, got up, saw flames shooting out of our next door neighbor's entryway, called the fire department and saved their house from burning down.

Are we done yet?

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails