October 18, 2020

Eggs

Back in the day, my mom would draw an X on a hard boiled egg so that we'd know which ones are raw and which ones are hard boiled. I have carried on the tradition in my own home until recently, when I've used them to share my disgruntlement and make mrguy laugh.

Here are a few from the lockdown and windup to the election. Which shells would you want to crack first?

Really, Birx? What do they have on you that you would stand in front of us every day and lie?
My Pillow guy gives me a cramp
In general, although there have been some bright spots.
Co-conspirators, apologists, rapists, and the guy my family believes because they think he's dreamy.
Susan Collins. The next time I hear someone on the Left getting excited about one of her whimperings I am going to punch something.
Same with Mitt. Stop crowning him with laurels when he does one thing you like. He's not your guy, and Louisville Grand Jury you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Haven't heard anything about Steven Miller in a while, and I do hope that he suffers for a long time. Dr. Conley, you are a tool of Satan. 
And other eggs to come, I'm sure, after Trump somehow manages to "win" the election. His desperation is frightening right now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails