November 2, 2020

Election Bunker 2020

So tomorrow is Election Bunker 2020. I will start the day by putting up my venerable "Jesse Jackson Urges You to Vote Today" poster, removed from a telephone pole in my neighborhood in 1984. Makes me so happy to share it with the people.

Then I will enjoy some working hours, trying to get the election and other things out of my mind.

And I will enjoy my pizza, which mrguy will be ordering at 3pm. Can taste those little pepperonis in my mind. When tv coverage starts, I will stop working and start thinking of the election. Hope it goes my way.

The thing I'm going to try to ignore is the current guy family strife. It's ugly and it's petty. It is super frustrating and it hurts.

So let's change the subject! The first christmas cactus are blooming. The white with magenta (estate sale find) and dark red with white stripes (Home Depot). Seasons Greetings!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails