November 22, 2020

My New Slide Viewer

This week one of the local estate sale guys had an online sale. I bought two things: some Christmas ornaments and a slide viewer that also works as a projector. This purchase is primarily for work, because viewing slides is a challenge. I have one of those slide viewers where you need to press down on the slide in order to engage the light, so one hand is always occupied. This new acquisition is a *little* bit better. It came with many slides of airplanes and airplane shows, some wedding photos, some sailing photos and the photographer was really into dahlias, so photos of dahlias. I took photos of the slides I liked, while the slide viewer was in my lap, so you get a little dining room, pajama and chair action.

Mary's wedding.


And for contrast, a wedding that took place a few years later:

The man of the home:

The lady of the home:

Dahlias:

Dahlias and arm:

And some cars:

At some point I will wipe the inside and outside of this contraption with alcohol and take it to work. 

When work ever happens at work again.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails