July 16, 2015

Massage? Not!

 

Yesterday was amazing. The moving company came and finished unpacking my mom's apartment. I was able to run out and get her groceries and champagne. It looked beautiful! Mom was super appreciative.

But today is a new day and she has reservations. It's noisy and hot. She's miserable, Middlesis is miserable. I'm miserable.

Yuck.

After several days of moving, family vacation prior to that (most of which I spent either sleeping in the same bed as Mom or keeping an eye on her), I'm pooped. And to not have resolution, rest, a moment to enjoy the success of yesterday? It's kinda awful.

Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Was going to take the day off and get a massage, but now I'm going to have a discussion with my sister about how to make things better.

1 comment:

Richard P said...

Owwwww! So sorry.

Related Posts with Thumbnails