December 21, 2018

Your Salami Awaits You

A few weeks back I spent some quality time in my mom's storage cupboards in the garage of her apartment building. One thing I found was middlesis guy's hidey hole. It's the place where she stashes things that people give her on Christmas that she doesn't want to take home on the plane.

And that's where I found the salami. I brought it back upstairs and showed it to her. We both wondered whether you could still eat it. It had been there at least two years, and I can only imagine that it is now either a rare delicacy or could kill you. I imagine that it went in the trash. I'll have to ask when I see her.


UPDATE: middlesis says that fear of death or illness outweighed the possible anecdotal value, so she threw out the salami. There's our answer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails