July 23, 2022

Are We Ratf*cked? More Laughs From The Fun Factory

There are so many moving parts in the mom saga. We are currently paying one Toyota Corolla a month for rent at two places (current one and memory care), plus caregiving. We don't know what we'll need when we move mom, but we live in fear of all of the things she won't like. We're frozen and haven't done anything besides bleed cash and quake in fear.

Our main caregiver who has worked with my mom for almost 7 years is standing up for herself. We have been waiting to make sure that she is re-fingerprinted, etc. as required for her to work for us at the new place. And today she won't go do the fingerprinting or sign the forms. She's not sure she wants to continue. We'll be effed if she doesn't come with us and help mom through the transition, but if that's what needs to happen that's what we'll do.

And the second elevator at her current residence isn't working and I don't know how we are going to move her out.

I'm expecting that my sisters will be calling me soon. I think I will go buy artisan rum while I still have a chance to leave my domicile.

I just told mrguy -- let's run!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails