November 25, 2008

Japan 2008, Day 2

This is where the fun begins.

Just like in the movies, a nice man with a sign saying "mrs guy" met us at the airport and took us to our hotel. Japan started happening in front of us and it was all I could do to keep my focus. If only I'd taken a picture in the airport of the large, free-standing plastic hot dog squirting catsup onto himself, my life would be complete.

Moving on, we had a little time to relax before work began. I got to watch sumo on tv, and was a happy girl. Our evening's activities included meeting our hosts and fellow presenters, eating and drinking and taking turns hooking up our presentations to work out any bugs.

Left to our own devices, mrguy and I found the vending machines and bought beer and snacks.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails