January 18, 2009

Get To Work, People!

It's bakeoff time:

http://www.pillsbury.com/BakeOff/Default.aspx

You have until April 20th to submit your entries

My bakeoff tester has just informed me that if I win, he'd appreciate a Volvo 1800ES.

After yesterday, I'm not sure if I would drive one. Getting to your destination alive seems so much more important than getting there in style (with apologies to the Volvo 1800ES, the Studebaker Avanti, the Nash Metropolitan, and any other vintage car I've wanted but not owned already).

I love you all, but nobody can replace Toyota in my affections.

Thank you, Toyota, for making your side-impact door beams standard. I like my sister a lot, and those door beams took some hits but kept her safe.

Thank you, Toyota for making the 4-wheel anti-lock brake system (ABS) with Electronic Brake-Force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist standard.

Thank you also for the active headrests. I'm sure they did something.

Today I'm resting and thinking about the bakeoff.

Could have been far different.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails