August 6, 2009

Aloha Festival 2009

What a lovely Aloha Festival. Our slot was early, so it was cold. In the photo below you can just make out the teri smoke rising in the background. That sight, seen from the stage, is one of my favorite moments of the festival (as you can see from last year).



The performance went surprisingly well, but as usual I couldn't feel my fingertips.

After we took pictures, mrguy, mr finn, ms scandiwaiian and I high-tailed it over to the food booths and ate two bags of malasadas (breakfast) and then some teriyaki marlin (lunch). I just realized there was no mac salad!



Lunch was followed by shopping, an hour or so of kanikapila with people from different ukulele classes and a hot clear drive home.


How can you start out the day with numb fingers and end it with a sunburn?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails