March 17, 2019

Question Mark and the Mysterians

Oh great mysteries of life. First, on this St. Patrick's Day I wonder if I will get my citizenship. The folks on the citizenship complainer board wonder, as well. I had my fixer check in with the office in Dublin, and the citizenship office responded thus: "Unfortunately, it is not possible at present to give you an indication of the timescale in which your application will be processed." Oh well.

Second mystery is truly weird. I was referred to a potential client for some possible consulting. I went to a location to hear more information. And none was really provided, even under an nda. What do you say to people who want to know if you can do the thing that they won't really describe to you? I wanted to help them but I simply wished them the very best, that's what. 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails