January 23, 2007

Note to Self

The cap of the defunct Canadian baseball team does not provoke Aloha in others. Yesterday three different people aimed their cars inappropriately at us, one car full of people gunned the engine and spun out in front of us in the dust while we were on foot, dogs barked at me and I got my first scowl. I think it was the 'Spos hat. This never happens when I'm wearing the sprout.

We went to Haliewa yesterday to get the world's best hippie food and plunk ourselves down on our favorite beach. That part of it was delightful, as well as hearing Ron Artis and his family play, and shopping at a fancy lady boutique and actually buying something (absolutely unheard of Mrs Guy behavior).

Here's the Taro Bomb from Paradise Found Cafe:


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails