January 8, 2010

Polly Put The Kettle On

I don't think we've had hot water here in guyburbia since Tuesday or Wednesday. We should be back in business tomorrow, but in the meantime the electric kettle and I Should Coco are my salvation. That *and* mrguy, who is taking the train to a town that's 20 minutes in the opposite direction of home after work tonight, just because they have a Lowe's there that has the coupler that we need to fix the hot water heater. Fixer man will be here at 7:30 in the AM.

Good man, that mrguy :)

In health news, my head cleared but was replaced by laryngitis and a raging sore throat. I went to the doctor and was, surprisingly, seen by a woman who had been my parents' primary doctor back home for over 20 years.

Weird coinkeedink.

Tonight we soil someone else's dishes. Time to eat out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails